So what is Telemedicine? It involves the use of secure electronic communication software to provide clinical services to patients without an in-person visit. Telemedicine has been shown to be as effective in-person care when utilized appropriately and under the right conditions.
Some of the most common acute illnesses that we treat:
1) Click the "Schedule now" link to schedule an appointment time convenient for you. Next, hit the green submit button and check email to confirm. If you do not have an email, then you do not have an appointment. Repeat the steps if you do not receive an email appointment confirmation.
2) When its time for your appointment simply click on the "start MD ELITE Virtual Visit" button below
3) Next, check-in the virtual waiting room and your appointment will start shortly after your doctor is notified of your arrival
4) When your virtual visit begins with your doctor you will then be able to enter your payment information by using a credit card, debit card, **Health Savings Account, or **Flexible Spending Account
5) After your virtual visit with one of our physicians has been completed, any prescribed medications will be sent electronically to your preferred pharmacy and be ready for pick up when you arrive. ***NOTE- If you are experiencing any chest pain, shortness of breath, any stroke-like symptoms, or any other medical emergency then you should dial "911" immediately. **Verify with your Benefits Coordinator that your HSA or FSA plan will cover your visit prior to your appointment